What's covered?

While every property is different, all types of property can be susceptible to instances of damage, loss and theft. Should something unfortunate occur and your property is left unprotected, it could leave you exposed to significant financial burden. At Walton Insurance, we understand the exposures and can help you structure and arrange different insurance solutions that can be tailored to best meet your specific risk exposures.

Who needs property insurance?
Regardless of the type of business you run, you’ll need insurance to protect the value of your business property from loss due to theft, fire or other perils. Property insurance is a practical solution for anyone who manages a business that owns assets, employs people and could be seriously affected by disaster or breakdowns.

What is covered?
Property insurance protects your business or organization against losses involving your business’ property including;
- Your company building
- Furniture and equipment
- Inventory
- Computers
- Outdoor fences and signage
- On site equipment

Our service encompasses all areas of property insurance. We can provide advice and guidance on the following insurance solutions;
- Fire & Special Perils Insurance
- Industrial All Risks Insurance
- Asset All Risks Insurance
- All Risks Insurance
- Plate Glass Insurance

How do I start?
Hisbah Insurance Agency will assess your needs and give you options. Give us a call or email us and one of our friendly staff will help you get the best cover at the right price.

Our Partners